Initial Setup of ELD
- From the Profile page, tap on Account.
- Select the Setup ELD button.
- Select either Light Duty or Heavy Duty depending on the type of vehicle the ELD is attached to.
- Select the ELD that is currently attached to the vehicle.
- Match up the last four digits of the device name to the MAC address that is printed on the ELD.
- If there are no device listed you must select Open Bluetooth Settings to pair to the target ELD.
- In the Bluetooth Settings Panel allow some time for the mobile device to scan for Bluetooth devices.
- Select the device where the name begins with "VNA2-BT" and ends with the last four digits of the MAC address printed on the ELD.
- Once the ELD appears under Paired Devices, tap the back button.
- Tap on the Connect button for the ELD that has the matching last four digits of the MAC address.
- Wait while the app attempts to retrieve the vehicle's VIN.
- If the app fails to retreive the VIN you will be prompted to enter it manually (continue here).
- Compare the on-screen VIN with the VIN of the vehicle.
- Select either VIN is not a match or VIN is a match.
- If the VIN shown on-screen does not match with the VIN of the vehicle you can continue here.
- If VIN was a match, attach the provided QR codes to the vehicle.
- Select OK and scan the QR code that is attached to the vehicle.
- Once the QR code is scanned you will be promted to enter the vehicle's information.
- Tap Add Vehicle when finished entering the vehicle's information.
Manual VIN input
- When VIN retrieval in step nine fails, enter the VIN manually in the text box.
- Select Use That VIN to continue with the setup process.